There is a beautiful song by the Sundays titled, “I Can’t Wait.” She sings about all the thoughts in her head – with no reflection in her life. I completely empathize and know it’s time to change that and enter a journey of metanoia. I want to enjoy a time of vulnerability, rest and real life acceptance. A way of matching up all the thoughts in my head to small actions in my life. I hope you will share your thoughts and enjoy the journey with me. The blogs will begin again on January 2, 2016.
- In the River April 22, 2018
- Options Beyond my Site March 26, 2018
- Blog Continued March 20, 2018
- Thankgiving Week – A little hiddle present for you November 22, 2016
- Steps on the Path May 10, 2016